Ep 413 The Happy Runner with David and Megan Roche
January 19, 2019
Love the Process, Get Faster, Run Longer
Ultra Runners and Coaches David and Megan Roche join The Nation to talk about their new book, the Happy Runner.
- LIVING IN ALL CAPS
- Embrace the process
- Why talk about the bad stuff with running?
- “We don’t give a fudge about your result
- Chaotic unpredictability and futility of results chasing
- Talent as an uncontrollable initial condition
- Removing comparison from evaluation
Learn more about David and Megan’s coaching at SWAPRunning (SWAP stands for Some Work, All Play).