EP 454: Why is Weight-Loss so Difficult Even for Runners? Dr. Phil Maffetone
Dr. Phil Maffetone helps us understand the difference about over-weight and over-fat. We discuss why is so difficult to lose weight because our understandings may be in error.
If we lose excess fat, we will become healthier and more efficient runners.
Other Dr. Maffetone podcasts:
- Daydreaming is Healthy for Runners
- Dr. Phil Maffetone Unplugged
- Dr. Phil Maffetone was RIGHT all along!
- Take Your Shirt Off and Get Some Vitamin D – with Dr. Phil Maffetone
- Phil Maffetone: How can Rhythm Improve Your Efficiency?
- Breaking the 1:59 marathon with Dr. Phil Maffetone
- Dr. Phil Maffetone – Building a Better Athletic Brain
- Phil Maffetone transcribed!
- Eat to Win with Dr. Phil Maffetone.
- Dr. Phil Maffetone – Speed up by slowing down
Get the Maffetone App HERE
Take the 2 Week Test
Get a taste of Dr. Maffetone’s best articles HERE
Phil Maffetone’s MUSIC