EP 478: Your Best Running Companion
This is an episode we have been wanting to do for a long time. We love our dogs and they love to join us on the trails. However, there are many questions that come up concerning the safety of our companions.
Ultrarunner and dog-lover, Victor Ballesteros and Veterinarian, Dr. Xuân Mai Võ, join us to talk about their passion for the trail, outdoors, and their furry companions. Some of the topics covered:
- What breads are the best?
- Where to find a good trail running dog?
- When can our pups start running? How far?
- Safety concerns for our dogs. How to deal with heat
- What can we learn from our pets?
- Canicross (Canicross USA)
Some additional resource links:
- Sophia Yin , Perfect Puppy in 7days: How to Start Your Puppy Off Right
- How to Behave so Your Dog Behaves
- Musher’s Secret (paw wax)
- Squirrel’s Nut Butter Salves
- Dog and Human Harnesses
- Mid-range, everyday harnesses, Ruffwear
For the BEST sports bags visit Victor’s company, Victory Sport Design and get 15% off with code trnpups