Outdoor Tech Orcas Wireless Earbuds
The Orcas are sweat resistant, superlight (0.45 oz), Bluetooth 4.0 (no tangled messes) ear buds. They have a built in microphone to answer calls when connected to your smartphone. They also come with custom fit options – 3 sizes of earpads and 2 sizes of secure fit ear cushions. The Orcas have approximately 6 hours of running time (I tested it to be around 5 hours and 47 minutes).
When running (and biking) with the Orcas, I preferred the wire to hang in front of my neck versus behind it. They felt more comfortable in this position. I did not use the secure fit “fins”. They fit perfectly out of the box. The ear buds stayed in the ear during fast paced downhill runs or any other high bounce activities (jumping on the home trampoline). They are worth the money to avoid the no tangled messy wires. In summary, great fit, comfortable, and in a lightweight and small form factor.
- Sweat-proof and splash resistant
- Bluetooth 4.0 for easy one touch pairing, and automatic reconnect to previously paired devices
- Built In microphone
- 3-button inline controls allow you to adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause and answer calls
- Headset and hands free controls using the A2DP v1.2 and AVRCP v1.4 Bluetooth profiles
- Sound enhancement with apt X and AAC
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Micro USB charge port
- Play Time: 6 hours
- Standby Time:150 hours
- Wireless Range: 32 feet
- Weight: 0.45 oz
- Included in box: 3 sizes of earpads, 2 sizes of secure fit ear cushions, USB Charging Cable, Carry Pouch, Stickers and User Manual