Running For Happiness and Health with Jason Fitzgerald
USA Track & Field certified coach, elite athlete, and author of “Running For Happiness and Health: A Beginners Guide to Faster Pain-Free Running“, Jason Fitzgerald joins The Nation to discuss some of the basics of running. Whether you are a beginner or seasoned veteran, Jason’s book will give you practical advice and drills that can help you become a more fit, faster runner while reducing the chance for injury. We discuss:
- How to prevent injuries
- Strength and core workouts
- Goal oriented motivation for fun
- Discipline vs. motivation
- Is the 10% rule for everyone?
- Consistence is the “secret sauce”
- From from the beginning
- Short Hill repeats are the secret for injury prevention
- What are Strides? and how can they help you?
Contact Jason HERE