Sports nutrition for endurance athletes has changed in the last 20 years. What you need to Know.
- What new theories have been discovered?
- Has nutrient timing changed?
- Have our bodies changed?
- Has training and racing nutrition changed?
- Are all sugars created equal? Which is best for me? When?
- “Train Low, Race High” philosophy
Previous Podcasts with Sunny:
- Unbreakable review with Sunny Blende
- Ultrafuel for Ultrarunners
- Fueling for your first Ultra
- Metabolic Efficiency Training
- Fueling In The Heat
- Carb Burning vs. Fat Burning
PARTNERS OF THE NATION
Take the Tailwind Challenge at: Tailwind Nutrition
Check out the cool head TORCHES made for trail running at Petzl
Get 20% off your purchase of INJINJI socks and wearbles by typing in the coupon code “TRNation” at check out (Valid in the USA only)
Get $5 off your first purchase at HARRYS by using the promo code “TRN” at check out.
You can listen in ITunes or click the link below: