John Hinds is the founder and owner of Cadence® Insoles. He has been involved in athletics since he was a kid and in search of the perfect insole ever since. For the last 22 + years he has been a physical therapist focusing on orthopedic and sports rehabilitation, helping people get back on their feet as quickly as possible. John joins The Nation to answer some of these questions:
- Who should use insoles? Who shouldn’t?
- Who should go the the podiatrist?
- Does my foot weaken and become dependent?
- When can you use an over-the-counter insole?
- Do they wear out?
- Do I need to spend my whole paycheck to get good insoles?
- How do insoles differ?
- How are Cadence® Insoles different?
Get a 15% discount on Cadence® Insoles when you purchase on their online store and enter coupon code: TRN15