Warren joins us to talk about what has been on his mind:
- Running isn’t just for runners anymore. Despite your epigenetics, there are more people running today – even those who with body types that do not lend themselves to this sport. Boils down to the nature v. nurture debate.
- His new diet: no wheat, dairy, sugar, alcohol, and caffeine. After a month, guess how he feels?
- Fell running (or mountain running) popular in Northern England. Originated in Scotland in 1040.
- Stu Mittleman, “Slow Burn: Burn Fat Faster by Exercising Slower“
- The Skinny on Obesity 7 part video series
- The new Royal prince and how that will effect trail running around the world.