Are you kidding? Many of us owe Dean for informing and encouraging us to get into Ultra or Trail Running via his books:
- UltraMarathon Man – Confessions of An All-Night Runner
- 50/50: Secrets I Learned Running 50 Marathons in 50 Days – and How You Too Can Achieve Super Endurance!
- Run! 26.2 Stories of Blisters and Bliss
- NEW – The Road to Sparta: Reliving the Ancient Battle and Epic Run That Inspired the World’s Greatest Footrace
or his many amazing adventures. Some of these being:
- running Western States 100 15 times since 1994, including four top-10 finishes
- running 10 Badwaters including a 1st and 2nd finish
Constantine Karnazes, Karno, or Dean visits with The Nation with his good friend, Michelle Barton about his longevity, training, life balance and his new book.
Visit his web site: Ultramarathonman.com
Join the discussion