Healthy Eating with Dr. Mark Cucuzzella
Dr. Mark Cucuzzella joins The Nation to help us understand the evolution of the American dietary guidelines. We discuss:
- What is Insulin Resistance and why is it important?
- What is the best way to lose and maintain weight?
- Does the calories in / calories out method of weight loss work?
- How can your diet help you with your cholesterol levels?
- How much does your genetic background play in your weight and health?
- Can we manage risk factors for certain diseases by what we eat and manage insulin levels?
- Can athletes have insulin sensitivity?
Please read Dr. Cucuzzella’s article
Visit The Natural Running Center for a TON of additional information.
Check out Healthy Running
Dr. Mark’s video on Principles of Natural Running