Duncan Callahan lives and trains at over 7000′ altitude in beautiful Colorado. He has finished in the top 10 in the last 33 races, winning the prestigious Leadville Trail 100 twice! Duncan joins us to talk about:
- Training and racing at altitude
- How to mentally execute a race
- How making a peanut butter sandwich is similar to racing
- “Be the 4th Quarter guy”
- Cardiac Drift
- How to enjoy the process of transformation
- Learning how to balance life, work, family and running.
Closing Song: “Hot to Death” by Everlast
You can find us on iTunes or listen by using the player below.