Coaches Ian Sharman, David Roche and Krissy Moehl rejoin The Nation to discuss running topics:
- How to increase mileage?
- Is heat training necessary?
- Is Soccer (Football) a good base experience?
- Should you eat on a long run? What should you eat?
- 1000 miles in 1000 hours? from an article in the May 1993 issue of Ultrarunning Magazine (get 25% off a subscription)
More about Krissy Moehl:
- Krissy Coaching services
- Krissy’s book, “Running your First Ultra”
- Sharman Ultras coaching services
- Ian’s new podcast, “PodiumRunner Endurance Podcast”
More about David Roche:
- David and Megan’s coaching at SWAPRunning (SWAP stands for Some Work, All Play).
- Their book, the Happy Runner
- David and Megan’s new podcast, “Some Work, All Play”
Join the discussion