Sleep- The Other Half of Training with the Sock Doc
Dr. Steven Gangemi, Sock Doc, teaches us why SLEEP is a very important to your training. We discuss
- Why is sleep so important?
- Do athletes need more sleep?
- What is good restful sleep?
- What are some of the factors that keep us from restful sleep?
- Are stimulants effecting our sleep?
- Common signs of poor sleep
- Sleep monitors, are they useful?
- Can you “catch up” on sleep?
Read Sock Doc’s article on sleep
Here is another article: How Elite Athletes Use Sleep Routines to Boost Their Confidence and Win Medals
Learn more from Sock Doc at these sites:
http://systemshealthcare.net/ ~ AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO NATURAL HEALTH CARE
http://sock-doc.com/ ~ NATURAL INJURY TREATMENT AND PREVENTION FOR ATHLETES
http://www.drgangemi.com/ ~ HEALTH. FITNESS. LIFE.