EP 476: A Revolutionary Treatment For Improved Performance, Memory and Health
What if there was a revolutionary treatment that could:
- improve your cardiovascular capacity
- decrease sports injuries
- help you live longer
- enhance memory
- make you more creative
- make you look more attractive
- keep you slim and decrease food cravings
- protect you from cancer and dementia
- ward off colds and flu
- decrease your chance of heart attack, stroke and diabetes
- help you feel happier, less depressed and less anxious
Dr. Matthew Walker’s book, “Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams” could miraculously improve all of these.
Alex Hutchinson and Andy Jones-Wilkins wake us from our slumber to help us understand WHY WE SLEEP. We each take a chapter (four out of sixteen total chapters) to discuss and debate the research and findings.
Find out more about Alex