Sally McRae joins us to talk about the most common questions and issues she is asked by the athletes she coaches:
- How do I deal with injuries?
- How much do I need to run?
- What about Cross Training?
- Why are you the “yellow runner”?
- How do you balance being a Mom, business owner, coach and STILL find time for your personal training?
We mentioned the podcast we did with Jay Dicharry about his book “Anatomy For Runners”
You can also join a cool running club if you live in southern CA called the R.O.C. Trails
We talked about Anton Krupicka’s 14er challenge recently. HERE is more information on the challenge. You can read more on ANTON’S BLOG
Closing song: “Gettin Hot In Here” by Nelly
Join the discussion