With over 20 books written for the endurance athlete, Matt Fitzgerald is one of the sport’s leading authors. Some of his other best sellers are:
- Racing Weight: How to Get Lean for Peak Performance
- Iron War-Dave Scott, Mark Allen, & the Greatest Race Ever Run
- The Runner’s Body: How the Latest Exercise Science Can Help You Run Stronger, Longer, and Faster
Matt talks to us about his book, “Run-The Mind-Body Method of Running by Feel“. Some topics include:
- Should a dose of suffering be included in your training?
- The Black Box of ingredients that you open on race day
- How to learn to train your body by listening to it