Our annual TRN game show is hear! We hope you enjoy the fun we have with four amazing contestants:
Returning Champions: Team Beast Coast
- Ashley Walsh, AKA Rufus hails from Georgia. She is a social marketing savant and can be followed on all social media channels as AshRuns100s. Ashley is training for her eighth 100-miler, the Cruel Jewel in May, where AJW will pace her to most-certain success.
- East Coast Executive Producer, Andy Jones-Wilkins, AKA A. Jizzle Wizzle. AJW hails from Virginia where he is the esteemed headmaster at Stuart Hall. He can be found weekly in the Tap Room and available for coaching services at CTS.
This year’s Challengers represent the EU: Team Hastings
- Warren Pole, co-creater of 33 Shake, nutrition that is great for you. Warren coined the now common phrase, “Running with the Mayor”. He recently completed a U.S. cross-country tour with the 33 Shake mobile. You can now try the chia energy gels free HERE.
- TRN Game show newby is originally from a small town in Scotland but now resides in California. Welcome Lesley Paterson. She is a rugby player turned triathlete and is a two-time XTERRA Triathalon World Champion. Earlier this year, she joined us with her husband Dr. Simon Marshall to discuss their book, “The Brave Athlete, Calm the F*ck Down and rise to the occasion”. You can find out more about her at Lesleypaterson.com
Listen to past game show episodes:
- 2015 Edition. Watch the Video
- 2016 Edition
Join the discussion