The Nathan Elite 2V Plus waist pack is the most surprising piece of trail running gear I have tried!
Listen to our audio review of this pack HERE
- Fully adjustable waist belt
- Two 22 oz. (650 mL) Hydration Bottles with QuickClip
- Dual angled, insulated holsters with XTS Cradles
- Large, dimensional pocket with zipper closure
- Twin removable Power Stretch Mesh front pockets with zipper closures
- Shock Cord with one-pull tension lock for jacket or gloves
- Incorporated, waterproof I.D./medical emergency card
- Airmesh moisture-wicking backing
- Reflective detail
- Weight: 16.8 oz.
- Adjustable fit – one size fits all
Join the discussion