What if there was a nutrition training program that is NOT a calorie-deficient diet, NOT low-carb / Atkins-like, NO need to count calories, and requires NO special foods or supplements?
Our favorite nutritionist, Sunny Blende, teaches us how to train our metabolism: increase our fat burning enzymes so we can be efficient running machines!
- Sunny’s Metabolic Efficiency article
- Phil Maffetone’s 180-Formula
- Bob Seebohar’s book “Metabolic Efficiency Training”
- Matt Fitzgerald’s book “Racing Weight Cookbook”
- Vitargo and Ucan
Other Podcasts with Sunny:
- Unbreakable review with Sunny Blende
- Ultrafuel for Ultrarunners – Sunny Blende
- Fueling for your first Ultra – Sunny Blende
- Metabolic Efficiency Training with Sunny Blende and Tim Flemming
- Sunny Blende – Fueling In The Heat
“Race Course in Review” by Vasque Running Shoes
Leave a Reply to Metabolic Efficiency Training and MAF | No Time To Run Cancel reply